10-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #5
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal135 View Post
Okay, so I'm guessing the part of the question you think you answered is the city. Los Angeles is a big city... I was hoping you could be a little more specific... sigh
See bold text below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfValley335i View Post
Hey guys,

I've come across a really cool mechanic and car enthusiast. He had installed my coilovers and then swapped them out for my stock suspension before I sold the GTI. I then entrusted him working on my 135i, he treats your car as if its his own. He takes his time, plans and works on your car. I really like his work ethics and demeanor.

Best of all his prices are incredible! I mean no shop or buddy will work on your car as cheap as he does. Sometimes what he asks for is so low that I give him an extra $20.

He works on all types of cars, Nissan/Infiniti, VW/Audi, Bmw etc. He can install any mod you like from intake to turbo/supercharger kits, he's located in the Van Nuys/Sherman Oaks area.

Here is his cell phone number, you may call or text him. Just mention John with the 135i referred you and say john told you about the low prices... I promise you will not be disappointed with his prices.

David - (818)*********
Appreciate 0