12-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #75
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
slow down dude you're going to have a heart attack. I seriously don't care what you or anyone thinks about either car, but I prefer hard facts versus "hey, we all got close times and one of us beat his best time, but I heard from a friend from a friend from a friend that little Johnny has been to the track in a completely different car before." That's just as irrelevant as not saying anything at all.

As I said, I would love to hear the 1M driver's story and if that's the best he could do, then that's the best he could do...but if he's as experienced as you say he is, then it's doubtful.
Nice rebuttal, ran out of ways to state how a 1M can be modded to be better since the 135i is modded as well?

Why would you ask the 1M owner if its the best he can do? It's obvious that you can get a better time in the 1M like the Bimmerpost review with a 1:38:8 but that was done by professional reviewers.

Hard facts were provided. The times were done by Intermediate drivers and the 135i did a 1:39 while the 1M did a 1:40. If he was truly inexperienced then he would have done 1:45+ and not have been close to a professional review time of 1:38.
Appreciate 0