View Single Post
      12-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #76
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Nice rebuttal, ran out of ways to state how a 1M can be modded to be better since the 135i is modded as well?

Why would you ask the 1M owner if its the best he can do? It's obvious that you can get a better time in the 1M like the Bimmerpost review with a 1:38:8 but that was done by professional reviewers.

Hard facts were provided. The times were done by Intermediate drivers and the 135i did a 1:39 while the 1M did a 1:40. If he was truly inexperienced then he would have done 1:45+ and not have been close to a professional review time of 1:38.
Are you really this incompetent or do you not understand that I don't need ways to prove anything to you or anyone else? I own, in my opinion, the better car. I had a choice to keep my 135i, or get a 1M, and I made the right decision for me. Tell you what, you can slap a jet turbine on a 135i and make it go around the track in 30 seconds and I would still prefer my car.

You have to be either extremely mentally challenged, or high as a kite to actually believe that I need to make stuff up for some reason. I know you really want me to care in order to give all this drama that you have formed some level of validity, but I really don't lol

I've wasted too much of my time typing to you. Moving along...
Appreciate 0