Rep
Drives: 2008 128i

BMW 256 Style Wheels For Sale - Beru TPMS Included - Great Winter Set

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have for sale a set (4) of 256 style BMW wheels with Beru TPMS (4) included. The wheels are 17x7 with a ET47 offset, 22.3lb weight, and 5x120mm bolt pattern. These wheels came stock on a 2008 BMW 128i with 205/50R17 Goodyear RFTs and were used year round for the first three years of ownership. During the following two years, they were used solely as a winter set for the Midwest winter months (Dec-Feb). Being 5 years old and through multiple mounts of summer and winter tires, the wheels have imperfections as seen in the pictures below. Order of Pictures are as follows:

(i) Full Set
(ii) Bottom Left Wheel
(iii) Bottom Right Wheel
(iv) Top Left Wheel
(v) Top Left Wheel - Curb Rash
(vi) Top Right Wheel
(vii) Top Right Wheel - slight surface imperfections
(viii) TPMS

I do want to note that two winters ago one of the wheels became slightly bent after falling victim to a nasty hidden pothole while fitted to a stiff run flat. The wheel was corrected by a wheel repair business facilitated through Joe Machens BMW in Columbia, MO.

The TPMS (4) w/ valve stems (4) were used on my 2008 BMW 128i and were purchased from BavarianX a year or two ago (don't remember exactly when).

Link to TPMS: http://www.bavarianx.com/BMW_TPMS_Ti...mw1-r8-kit.htm

Buyer will need to inform me how they wish to ship the wheels. A local buyer would be preferred, but I know the chances of that are probably slim. Also, the above asking price does not include shipping and does not include center caps.

These wheels have been a great winter set for me and are very easy to clean. I am selling the set because I no longer have the 128i - traded it in this past September 2012.

Thanks for looking and please respond via the thread here or through personal messages.

Have a great day/night!

Attached Images

Last edited by jaf89f; 01-08-2013 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: edited wheel specifications, added Or Best Offer, decreased price
Appreciate 0