Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Montego 135

FS: 08 135i, CPO, EXT.MANT., KW, FBO, SoCal

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26,500.00

Item Interest
Ok guys, it's finally time to do this. There is something I found much MUCH older than this that has captured my heart, so up for sale is my baby. The car is CPO'd and has the extended maintenance until Aug. of 2014. The certification comes with an extended warranty and the extended mantenience covers EVERYTHING, even the clutch, for free. This car will cost NOTHING to own!!!! Add in how well set up this car is and how clean it is, it is really a deal for what I'm asking for it.

This car has EVERY option but the cold weather package. The original MSRP was over 47k.

PRICE: $26,500, 25,000 w/o the susp., wheels, and intake

Mileage- 47,7xx

Modifications:

Exterior:
-Seibon CF M3 style hood
-BMW Performance bumper
-iCarbon rear spoiler
-All red tails (simple vinyl)
-Miro 111's F:18x8.5 ET35 R:18x9.5 ET40
-Fenders are rolled all around
-BMW Performance Black Kidney Grilles

Engine:
-JB4
-Big Tom FMIC (works AMAZING, on hot days I can feel it hot on the left, cold on the right, plus it looks SO badass!!!)
-Raceland catless heat wrapped downpipes
-Custom straight pipe axelback (NO DRONE, sounds UNREAL under WOT)
-aFe Sealed Stg. 2 intake.

Suspension:
-KW V3 Coilovers
-Vorshlag Camber Plates

CONTACT INFO:

Cell: 818-406-4067
e-mail: alexsawelson@me.com

Every single part I have put on this car is to fulfill a shortcoming. The vented hood, the performance bumper, the heat wrapped DP's, and the FMIC successfully took care of oil temp issues. The car needs to be really provoked to reach 250* where before in traffic it would be above that. The power is smooth and comes on HARD. The KW V3's ride smoother than stock, it is so much more composed over bumps and it is unbelievably controlled. The camber plates also really, really planted the front of the car and the turn in/steering is perfect. The looks and sounds are just gravy on this car, it just drives so damn well. Anyways... Onto the pictures!!!

A quick note, the tires have been replaced since this photoshoot, it's now on Sumitomo 235/245 front to rear. I'm really impressed with the tires. They have less than 500 miles on them!

KW V3's, Sparco Pro2000's, Vorshlag CP's, JB4, Heat Wrapped Raceland DP's, aFe stg. 2 Sealed Intake, Miro 111's, Hankook RS3's 225/245 (for now), Seibon M3 CF Hood, Turner Motorsports Alum. Radiator, Big Tom IC, BMW Performance bumper.

Last edited by Sauce; 02-22-2013 at 12:33 PM..
Appreciate 0