06-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #56
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
Hi Justin, could you quote me for the bbk, fixed rotor (355 mm/6 piston front & 330 mm/4 piston rear). I'm running on 19x8 +45 and 19x9 offset +48. That should be perfectly fine with those rotor sizes right?

I'm curious on the larger 380 mm and the rear 345 mm fixed version as well. I'm doubting that they would fit on my 128i....

Could ya tell me some of the major difference between street and sport? It's probably a mundane question but I'd like to just get a better idea about it. I know the rotors will come with complementary streets which is perfectly fine
Hey mate,

the 355 mm/6 piston front & 330 mm/4 piston rear setup you are interested in, will be cool for 19" wheels, no problem at all.

The 380 mm rotor is not available in the 1-piece "fixed" version, only the 2-piece "floating".

To be honest I feel a 380/345 mm combo would be overkill on a 128i, with the 355 mm/6 piston & 330 mm/4 piston setup being an already massive upgrade over your OE braking system.

The difference between the "Street" & "Sport" pads, is not super significant.

The Sport pads provide more bite than the Streets, they can also sustain a higher operating temp of 100 degrees Celsius. However the drawback is they will dust a bit more than the Streets too. Having said that with daily driving the Nashin Sport pads on Pete's car, appear to be quite a bit better with regards dusting, than the Hawk DTC pads that are on my 135i.

My recommendation would be to option up the "Sport" pads, if you are planning on tracking the car at anytime, if not run with the "Streets".

Lastly as far as the quote goes, I just have to speak to Irene from Nashin today and get a price on shipment from Taiwan directly to Canada. Once I have the shipping cost I will PM you the total cost.

Please provide your full shipping address.

Cheers,

JD.

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 06-18-2012 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0