Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 SO - M2C

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [10.00]
Thumbs up Good fender rolling experience in the tri state

Hi All - just wanted to pass along my experience with a local guy who rolls/pull fenders. His name is Leon fron Vineland, NJ (tattoodup12@comcast.net) .. HE DOES NOT TRAVEL SO DONT ASK I ALREADY TRIED...

I just picked up replica BBS LMS wheels from a member here and was rubbing a little bit and wanted to get it taken care of quickly. I did a few google searches and found this local guy in NJ who does it in his drive way. All the reviews (from multiple car forms; lexus, infiniti, nissan, honda!) I saw about this guy were good so I decided to pull the trigger yesterday.

He is a straight up guy who tells it how it is with no BS! He first checked out all fenders to pin point the areas that were rubbing and showed them to me. He jacked up my car and started doing his thing heat gun, roller, etc... did the first side in 10-15 mins. Showed me again what he rolled and how much and it looked good . Proceed to next side again only taking 10-15 mins then compared sides to make sure no waviness and both sides looked exact (with the rolling and the pull of it) ... popped tires back on and torqued the lugs! He only charged 75$, but I just poped him an 80$ cause it was just unbelievable how skilled, prepared, and knowledgable he was

you may think 10-15 min this guy probably just BSed and half assed it, totally not what happened. He is very experienced and knew exactly what to do and how much. I even told him he doesn't even look like hes struggling (saw many people struggle in youtube DIY videos)

The test was on the way to his place, my tired rubbed at this specific intersection.. After getting the rolling I went back over the humped intersection and did not rub woohoo!

Here are some pictures (I just deleted the ones I took of the inside lip, you cant even tell what your looking at, to dark and shitty picture taking..but the test said it all....):

Before

After

Last edited by shemeld_135; 04-17-2013 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 0