View Single Post
      04-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
Mutilator
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 AW 135i

I don't have the receipt in front of me but I want to say including the windshield was $340ish. Being ceramic the windshield is a more expensive film - it covers the whole windshield and is legal, that's why I went with the 80% front/35% sides & rear. They also have 50% front and darker for the sides & rear if you want to go that route. Without the front I want to say it would have been about $220. Obviously type of tint and darkness probably makes the price vary somewhat.

I'm sure they'll give you a more accurate price over the phone though - I actually just showed up 1 day after I had a service call down the street from them and talked with Jeremy for about 30 minutes while David was out on another job. A couple hours later they called me back and had me back at the shop that afternoon. Can't beat same day service when you've got a busy schedule like mine.

Install took probably 2 hours or so and I was actually out in the shop watching and talking with them the whole time. (I asked first, they didn't mind - just don't try to be like some people and "help" ) They say to come back after a week so they can touch things up but I didn't get a chance to due to work... and honestly there wasn't anything to touch-up anyway. No bubbles, no ripples, nothing. Some of the other guys at work commented that it looked better right after it was tinted then their cars did several days later after their film started to cure.

It took me 2.5 years to get my car tinted, and I've never had a car with tinted windows but I can assure you the rest of my cars will be getting tint put on much sooner. The car not only looks better but it also is much more comfortable to get into on those hot sunny days that it looks like we're going to have quite a few of this year. It's nice not grabbing hold of an insanely hot steering wheel at the end of the day.
Appreciate 0