View Single Post
      04-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #11
clived
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Evolved 1M

Well, I also have FMIC, decated downpipes and race cat-back, so the maps are similar.

What I don't get however is why you seem to be calling out Evolve on this. Thousands of cars remapped, doubltess millions of miles run on their maps - and do we see reports of failures on their cars? Do we hear of codes been thrown and limp modes being entered - signs I'd suggest of tuners who are potentially less meticulous in their methods? There are reports of US tuners claiming more WHP than Evolve, so why the downer on them particularly? If your point is that any tuning can accelerate component wear and bring forward potential failures, no-one with any credibility could disagree. If your point is that Evolve's methods are somehow intrinsically more dangerous than all other tuners, I think you're very much lacking in empirical or anecodtal evidence.