07-31-2013, 10:41 PM   #51
MJM
BMW CCA Boston Chapter - Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Snow View Post
So is anyone planing on going to BMW Day at Larz Anderson's. it's Aug 11th. I'm gonna be leaving out of Westerly RI to meet up with a bunch of bimmer friends in Bellingham Mass. They have 15 cars lines up so far with a week and a half before the show. So hopefully the size keeps growing. Hit me up if anyone is interested

Hi everyone: I would like to clarify that BMW Day at the Larz Anderson Museum on August 11, 2013 is really the BMWCCA-Boston, 2013 Concours d'Elegance Event. I am the co-chair of this event.

I have a previous post here: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=853314 which provides more details and a link to the BMW CCA event page for more details and to register for the event.

Please note this is formal event where cars entered are parked in various classes and judged by our judges. This is not an open "Cars and Coffee" type event. We will have a "Display Class" for those not wishing to be judged however you must be registered to have your car on the lawn for this event.

We would love to have you all attend. We had 70 great BMWs last year. Please let me know if you have any questions.