View Single Post
      10-04-2008, 01:13 AM   #36
RichmannMotorSport.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 Avus Blue M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbernard1984 View Post
I'm def planning on getting them, the only issue is that i have power/heated seats. Anyone know if i will lose any functionality by switching?
Hey rbernard1984, I think I saw your 1 series at the LA Airport on Thursday Night Oct 2nd. Was that you stopped in the drop off area?
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Comparison of the BMW Performance to the Recaro Sportster CS that are much less than half the price:
You are paying to the name. They are the same seats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelitto View Post
I love the Performance seats and the Recaro ones will never fit the car as the performance ones! This little details are so important, Its the same as getting aftermarket m bumpers etc instead of factory one. The BMW when designing knows how to make stuff fit the car perfectly. I'm getting those straight with the car delivery even though I would have sports black leather seats anyway!
Both brands will fit just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
The Recaros are the BMW Performance seats. BMW hired Recaro make them, and they are the same seat with a different covering (and airbags for the BMW version). There should be absolutely no fitment issues.
larryn is absolutely correct the BMW Performance seats are MADE by Recaro for BMW. They are the same exact seats.