View Single Post
      10-30-2008, 04:23 AM   #68
AussieRacer
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Okay after 1 month with the car I finally decided to stick the CF spoiler on. Took me about 3 hours (excluding curing time). I lot of time was waste over taping up the rear end. I suppose cause I hadn't used betalink before I had no idea how running (or not) it was, so I prepared for the worse. I shouldn't have bothered, but I did make the mistake of not removing the tape until all had dried....oh well.

Last two were taken after a polish and wax, so the paint clarity is a bit higher :biggrin:

I really like the look of the spoiler. Looks aggressive without looking like a shopping trolley handle.

I also took this photo a week or so ago when the old and the new were parked together

I've now done over 2150km, and absolutely loving the car. Doesn't feel like it has really loosened up anymore in the last 500km. As noted in the other thread I'm noticing some lag off the line, and still have a cabin full of rattles. Only another few hundred kms more and I'll book it in for the 3000km service.