Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx135 View Post
So what's the plan...only Sat afternoon and then everyone is on their own? Not sure yet If I can make it...will try. Dack..how far is this from HD?

Mr Clean...mine's stock also but I do my best to keep up with the big boys ;-)...that's where age and wisdom come into play.
We meet at 11am on Kellerstraße, 96155 Buttenheim, Germany

At 11:30am sharp we start to drive. We should have about 35 1er's coming! You might want to get there earlier than 11am. There is a small park platz as soon as you turn onto KellerstraBe - that is where we will meet.

We will drive for about two hours and 100+ km thru the "Fränkische Schweiz" German state park. We will stop a few times for photo shoots and rest breaks at some park platz's and farms(probably). At the end we will stop at a Beir garten for some drinks and food. (bring some euros). Last year we ended up at Kathi Brau (a famous biker gasthaus) - we might go there again. I am not sure.

PLEASE make sure you have about half a tank of fuel for this drive. We won't be stopping for gas. IF you need some fuel before hand... as you take the Buttenheim exit... there is an Agip gas station - put 25 euros in there. The nearest Esso is in Bamberg.

Don't worry about driving slow... there will be plently of slower cars(& drivers) coming. This is a really nice drive thrui little swiss. There will be some great roads we will driving on.

Dackel
Appreciate 0