View Single Post
      08-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #1103
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama335 View Post
Not much chance of that, so far, there have only been 2 "is" made in Cashmere, and one is still for sale in CA. The other one was a MT6

Not much worry about 2013 135 Cashmere owners in general, it's definitely a rare color - only 11 out of 1500+

There is one color even more exclusive than Cashmere on the 2013: Bluewater - 5 total 135, 2 "is"
Bama, in case you missed it, loooooong time ago at the beginning of this thread, one of the white whale bluewater metallic 135is owners posted one picture of his car on here, and was never heard from or seen again. Let me try to go find that. So, the only one we haven't seen pictures of now would be a titanium silver coupe. I've seen a few pics of 2 titanium silver convertibles, but it's not quite the same.

Here's the bluewater metallic, on page 12 of the thread, post #257, and it resides in Seattle. I think this picture upsets mb135is a hair though, so I fear posting it. =P I also agree with him though and would have gone with the black interior on it as well, though not with blue stitching probably as that'd be weird. I almost got bluewater LAST time on my 135, too, but was identical to the color I had on my existing car at the time and had to see it person first before ordering which wasn't possible.

Appreciate 0