01-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #60
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #739/740

Garage List
Registered for 27 March

Yesterday I registered for the Dutch BMW Club track day and today received the following email. I responded and asked how many reservations or cars could we at 1addicts.com bring. No response yet on that, I'll keep you posted.

Dear Rick,
Not in perfect Englisch but we hope you wil onderstand this conformation. A few days before the event we will send you more information about the day. If you have any questions don't hasitatet to call (06-21811006) german is than no problem.
Cheers, Nynke

We confirm your registration for free praktisch day on 27 March 2012 on the circuit of Spa Francorchamps.

Reservation number : 23
Number of car's : 1
Name : Rick B.......
To pay : € 350.00

Please pay before the 11th off February. In advance pay is obligatory. The registration is for 1 car with 1 driver. An extra driver for the same car is no problem. This can be regulated on the circuit himself for € 20 by driver. The rules which the club uses for this day will be see equal to our other days (You can find them on our internet site). At this moment we want your special attention for the following items:
- If it rains, streets or oblige rain tyers are at use.
- The car where you take part must have been clearly indicated provide with 2 toweyes.
- Every car must be able vast endure Technical Control with success.

See you on 27 March on the circuit of Spa Francorchamps!

With pleasant greetings,
BMW drivers Days
Appreciate 0