Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 135i, JB4, AA BOV, PE

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvitdk
Quote:
Originally Posted by haitham87 View Post
Ok so heres my story:

Driving around in the middle o the night when i come to a police roadblock( regular) where i live ( lebanon ).. So the police man says please park pn the side for inspection.. So i park on the side, ad after a few seconds i see another police man coming towards me eyeballing my car.. He had a frown on his face!

Police man: please get out of the car

Me: ok

Police man: License and registration
Policeman: open the hood please.

Me: is there somthing wrong?? Did my car commit a crime??

Policeman: MAN!!! I have an e36 m3!! And i draged with one of these cars on the highway! IT Smoked tr fuck out of me! What the hell is it?

Me: well, its a 135i

Policeman: so its a 3 series turbo?

Me: no, its a 135i , 1 series, twin turbo..

Policeman: how many hp's?
Me: 480bhp

Policeman: no way noo wayy! ( i thought he was goin to load his weapon and shoot me)

Me: yeah got an ecu tune

Policeman: ec what?

Me: computer tune lol

Policeman: that is one hell of a powerful car...

So after a short while, te policeman understands what the hell iam talkn abt and tells me to go and do an agressive launch before i leave... I build up revs( about 5 policeman at the roadblock) dip the clutch and leave a nice trail behind me all where like YEAHH babyYY!!!
Now, that almost makes me want to move to Libanon.

Great story my friend
Hehe yeah man

Lebanon is an awesome country, apart from its political turbulence. Number 1 nightlife in the world! Gr8 scenery, hot ladies, awesome weather( tourism marketing ) and most importantly" speeding is not regulated "

Whatever u hear on the news is total BS...
Appreciate 0