04-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #5
bdoooh
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 SSII M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed

Here you go. The first video is a cold start after the dp install and the second is a warm start with revs. Everything else is stock mid pipes and exhaust. The 3rd video is the same except I did some driving and pulls but still stock exhaust an downpipes. The last one is after I installed my dinan exhaust still stick mids though and the downpipes of course. I need to make a vid driving with it on too but I shattered the heel of my foot the day after I made the last vid an can't drive right now lol. Hope this gives ya a good idea of what you're looking for. Cold start is very obnoxious but it quiets down quick an it makes it kinda raspy with the stock exhaust. Especially when you get on it. That's really the reason I wound up changing the stock exhaust. I was ok with the sound of it til I installed the DOwnpipe. Didn't care for the raspy ness. Some people like it I didn't care for it.
Awesome, thanks! Sounds pretty raspy. I think down the road I'll invest in a berk street axle-back. I'm pretty glad the N55s have non-catted midpipes so we don't have to waste our money on those.

How was the VSRF FMIC fitment for you? Direct fit?
Appreciate 0