View Single Post
      10-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
Autobotvu
Private
Rep
Drives: 128i fully equpped

Moved to a new apartment how do you clean your car?

So there is no hose on apartments I guess law states you can't have one I attempted to go one of those wash your own car place.

You swipe your card chose pressure settings and stuff but your not allowed to use your bucket so I dunno how I would go doing 2/ 3 bucket system.

I moved my car to park and clean it after wash and rinse. still some stains and stuff that were stuck on. couple spots where didnt want to come off. I got mad so I applied some pressure to get it out no go. kept doing it I think I scratched it tiny bit trying.

In the end I just used my cobra microfiber to clean off the water with detailing sprey cleaned windows with invis glass and left didnt want to clean the rims after 1 swipe there was alot dirt. I did not want to mess up my rims so I figure I try to find a friend with a hose and properly clean my car.

What other alternatives do I have? I got slight swirls and light scratches which pisses me off since I just got this car like 3-4 months ago

I have a portor cable but I feel I have no place to use it nor the time.

Now I feel I may have to get it professionally detailed at some point to fix all the swirls/scratches grrrrrrr.
Appreciate 0