View Single Post
      05-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #61
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

I never needed any help to remember that 1M is indeed a special car but yesterday when I participated in a car meet first time in Santiago where at one point the parking lot was filled with American muscle cars, old and new, a few Ferraris, including Italia and Scuderia, Porsches, Astons, AMGs, Ms one GT-R etc. I was reminded nicely how lucky I am. The amount of interest this car attracts is amazing, people either don't know anything about it and find it really eye catching and different or they know exactly what it is and they get excited when they see one in person and ask questions about this and that. I felt like I arrived there in a Gull Wing Mercedes or in a Countach, seriously, was expecting the opposite because I knew before arriving that there would be some heavy weight exotics there. I usually don't like this kind of attention but this time I took it as a compliment to 1M, a sign of respect for a great car.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0