View Single Post
      05-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Supercar Ace
Jedi Ninja
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2001 M3 Coupe LSB

Top 1 Navy Base Hangar Photo Shoot By MClub.La

4 weeks ago on April 7th, I setup a special photo shoot event in conjunction with Point Mugu Naval Air Station. They let us take over one of their hangars for a photo shoot event. We had a great showing of 20 cars and used the money we raised from the event to donate to the wounded warrior fund. Overall a win-win for everyone! It was a fun day as we had some car pampering and lunch at Lavaggio in Agoura Hills before hand, then cruised to the base for the shoot. The event went so well the base would like us back to do another (with jets in the hangar next time )! I'll keep you guys posted on the next event, I didn't advertise this one just because we could only have a small group and everything had to go perfectly. If you're interested in the next one, hit me up so I can give you advanced notice. Here's some teaser pis, the full set isn't ready yet. If anyone who was there wants to show their pics please do! I'll post a link for vewing all the pics once the full set it ready. Special Thanks again to Chris, Lavaggio, the brave men and women in the US Navy, and all the participants of the event! You guys made it a truly special day for great cause! Though I'd share
Again, special thanks to Chris, the US Navy, Lavaggio, and all the participants!

Well...

That's a sample from the full set (about860 pics total). The full set should be viewable on Studio 6 Speed shortly. Enjoy the pics, and let me know if you're interested in attending a future event. The next time we go to the Navy Base we'll be able to have jets in the hangar with us Updates will be posted on MClub.La

Last edited by Supercar Ace; 05-05-2012 at 10:25 PM..
Appreciate 0