View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 09:28 AM   #13
Kouper
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is AW/Black 6MT

Ordered mine too!

Glad to join this crowd. Ordered my 135is in Feb. Decided to go for the convertible just for a change. Though it costs more, I found pricing to be much more aggressive on the 'vert (significantly below invoice). The coupes are tougher to find or trade for. I know....it all depends on allocations and what's out there for the taking on the day you decide to order.

Here's how I spec'd it:
* 300 Alpine white
* LWSW Black Boston leather
* ZPP Premium package
* 302 Anti-theft alarm
* 494 Heated front seats
* ZMT Manual transmission (a MUST!)

Some great color choices to agonize over, but my last two BMWs have been gray. The Alpine white reminded me of my '94 and '99 E36 M3s, which were both AW, looked great and were easy to care for.

I wanted the HK sound, but they really screw you if you don't order Navigation. Without nav, to get HK sound you have to order both 688 HK sound ($875) AND 639 BMW Assist with Bluetooth ($650). I don't think anyone can convince me that HK sound is worth $1,525... May have to at least do a speaker upgrade, or just leave the stereo off and listen to the exhaust.

Build date is Week #11 -- so I'm right behind gregthegr8. Should hit Status 150 by this week. Now it's hurry up and wait.....
Appreciate 0