View Single Post
      02-02-2016, 11:14 PM   #1
Rob_BMW_PNW
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i 2011

New to us 2011 135i DCT

Hey guys,

Little about myself, I have loved and hated working on cars since 18, turboed Hondas, fully built high comp NA Hondas, a FBO 05 STI, and FBO 15 WRX have been my accomplishments along with some Auto X times under the belt.

My wife and I decided picked up a new 'garage queen' a few weeks ago. We traded in our 2015 WRX with around 20k miles on it for this fantastic machine of a car with 23k miles on it.

This car is a BLAST to drive, and I dont have to worry about throwing a rod through the block with more than 300~ lbs of trq. I figured the cost of owning a BMW are a lot less than a Subaru (I have owned two, and STI and new WRX), especially after they blow up from STOCK power.

Looking to do FBO, suspension, and possibly PURE stage 1 turbo, I am blessed to have Wedge Performance here locally to help me. Ken is awesome!

We plan on tracking this part time, but overall just enjoying a awesome car. I am impressed with this machine, and it probably wont be the only BMW in this household, I have my eye on a E46 M3 in the near future

Anyways..

Here are some pics of when we first test drove and the day we picked her up. I havent had a chance to really take some decent ones, it has looked like shit out here for the last few weeks. Looking forward to everything!

Appreciate 0