SIN_CITY_TROLL
Livin the Dream!
United_States
Rep
Drives: EVERYTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisp View Post
And?

He WANTED to pay $10k over sticker, he wasn't forced into it.
Do we see how each and every one of our cars are driven before they are in our hands?
Do we see how they are driven, or left idling, while they are in for service?

This one was caught on video so we can fight back against it, but you have to be careful what you ask for. Why would the dealer give back $10k when that was the agreed price for the car?

The owner is worried about reliability, correct? So you give the owner extended warranty to show that if something does go wrong, BMW stands behind their product.

Yes, it's not fair that the owner didn't get to launch the car before the dealer did, but as Mr. Europe said, most ED owners take their cars to the track as soon as they pick them up. Reliability is not the issue, we are just being immature and saying "it's my toy, i should have gotten to play with it first".
For that, you get an extended warranty, or $2k back, not an arm and a leg which you gave up for no reason to get this toy in the first place.

Just my opinion.
It's not worth your time and there should be more important things in life than this. Think of it this way, if there was no video, you wouldn't have known sh*t and you would have been in the same shoes as 99.9% of the rest of the world and BMW owners. You're not the first, nor are you the last to get something like this. Same sh*t will happen with your (and our) next car probably but it won't be on video.

+1
Appreciate 0