View Single Post
      10-16-2005, 05:23 AM   #1
NPinUK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i M Sport

When did you realise BMW was for u???

I thought I start this thread to see how you guys and gals got into likening/loving/buying/ordering your BMWs and even if you dont have one how/why did you become a fan??

Personally I got into knowing about BMW when I was around 7years old (i'm early 20s now) . It was whilst at school, looking into the staff car park that I used to notice all the teachers cars. They were old or small with boring shapes and non of them really had that sparkle. One gloomy day looking into the car park I saw this awesome car pull right in. It looked fantastic with its shiny black exteior, alloys and most of all its Shape. It looked so muscular compared to the other cars and dominated the car park. To add to that the man to get out was my HEADMASTER. He was a very cool bloke, friendly and always had respect for us kids. The whole package just hit me. It was a black e36. Ever since i have never looked back. Lucky for me my father bought one few years later (he loves the bmw driving experience) , then a E46 which he still drives therefore i had the privilege to drive them. Over the last few years I have drove quite a few cars but still nothing compares to the BMWs handling and style and most of all the shape which iis in its own class. I also love the 5,6, 7 and x5 but not huge fan of x3

Come and share your story/s

Last edited by NPinUK; 10-16-2005 at 08:51 AM..
Appreciate 0