stickboie
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

FS: FT: 03 BMW M3 (carbon black)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
looking for a 135i to trade. asking $20k obo feel free to email me Sstickboie@yahoo.com Thanks: -John-

- 2003 M3 103k
- 6-Speed Manual
- Nappa Black Leather
- Brushed Steel Aluminum Interior Trim
- Premium Package
- Power Glass Moonroof
- Power Seats w/ Driver Memory
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Adjustable Seats Width/Lumbar
- Xeox Headlights
- Harmon-Kardon Sound System
- Tire pressure sensors

- Volk TE37 19x9.5 19x10
- Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires (Front- 245/35ZR19 Rear- 275/30ZR19
- Eisenmann Stainless (cat back) exhaust quad 83mm tips
- TEIN Springs
- Eibach Sway Bars
- UUC Underdrive Pulleys
- dry carbon brake duck vents
- dry carbon Hamann front lip
- dry carbon GTR hood (not pictured)
- dry carbon roof spoiler (not pictured)
- dry carbon rear diffuser (not pictured)
- dry carbon fender grills
- flat black kindny grills
- custom M5 brake duct lower grill
- E2 Aurora 60LED angel eye kit
- available dry carbon roof spoiler

Complete Inspection 2 maintenance performed just 700 miles ago. I have all mantainace papers up to date. (2003-2011)

The original owner whom was a VP at Toyo Tires. It was the car that was used in the Toyo print advertisements and television commercials. The car was originally purchased at Shelly BMW in Buena Park CA. He had meticulously maintained the car and always garaged it. I am super anal with my cars and the up most attention to detail has always been served in the daily care and maintenance that has been performed.
I always try to keep my cars as clean as possible and fix anything immediately if not working properly. I have used a Clay Bar on the car twice a year followed up by Klasse AIO polish, Klasse High Gloss Sealant, and then with two coats of S100 Carnuba Wax. The S100 was also applied a few more times after washes. The car has probably only seen the rain three times since I have owned it. The leather is always maintained using Leatherique brand products. Oil was changed every 4,000 - 4,500 miles with Castrol TWS 10W60 oil. Everything works the way it should except the lower right front speaker has a rattle to it. The interior is in great condition with very minimal wear showing. All four wheels are perfect with no road rash. There only one month old, as well as the tires.
looking for reasonable offers. feel free to email me if you have any questions at sstickboie@yahoo.com

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Appreciate 0