View Single Post
      12-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #7
vogelfanger
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M Roadster

Congrats man! That sounds like a sweet package.

I went to Tulley when I got my 128i and came away with a good impression (my CA there was Keith). I didn't end up buying from them because I got a better price from Norwood. I must say, though, Norwood's service was atrocious. I think the dealership is okay but my CA Tom was absolutely incompetent.
-He forgot to put my order in with BMW (I did a build-to-order) and I had to call/e-mail him for two weeks for him to respond and realize that.
-I did PCD and my CA sent me the wrong forms to fill out. I only found out when I tried to send them to PCD and found out they discontinued those forms back in 2003
-I paid the dealer to get license plates for me and he almost didn't get them done in time for my PCD
-He was terrible about communicating with me throughout the process, both to update me and to get important information from me for the process to go forward

If I were to do this again, I'd probably go to Tulley. The Tulley CA was contacting me more than my own CA at Norwood after I ordered the car. That's pretty sad.
Appreciate 0