View Single Post
      12-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #11
crew09
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 540 xdrive

Garage List
I went to Norwood, the sales guy I had was very competent, ask for Dave. He initially gave me a ridiculously high offer on a 2009 135i for a roughly $600/month lease, when I explained I had gotten an offer close to $500 at Sudbury for a similarly spec'ed car, he instantly went down; I think they try to high ball you there, you just have to be willing to play the game and they'll come down. He was extremely helpful after the sale too, called several times to check up with me to make sure everything was going well with the car.

I wouldn't go to Sudbury because of my experience there. The sales person I had there was extremely high pressure and tried to sell me a car with a color combo I wasn't interested in and several extra features. He even seemed upset that I wanted to go out and see/test drive the car he was trying to sell me because it was raining. That seemed a bit ridiculous to me; when I'm buying a $40k car I expect to be able to at least look it over before doing the deal. When I emailed him back after visiting to say I'd prefer to wait and order he never contacted me again. The only good part of the experience there was I was able to use the offer to leverage Norwood into getting a better deal.
Appreciate 0