View Single Post
      02-18-2014, 02:09 PM   #2467
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
you GOTTA go there and take some pics with your car, man! i'd love to see the comparison. I, too, really dislike the styling of the new car. It's very generic. It has grown on me a little bit, but not too much. You should take a test drive too......make sure to post pics and a review when you get back!!!! i'd be eager to hear your impressions.

Thus far, all i've read are opinions of 3-series owners.....who like it because it's small....for us, it will be bigger than what we're used to...lol
I really dislike the design as the car doesn't seem to flow well, it's bland, and doesn't look all that different than a honda civic to me. And the crazy thing is the 3-series owners seem to bash our car non-stop, yet they are treating this M235i as the second coming. I don't get it.

I'll definitely be driving one soon and if I can get some pics of mine with the same color M235, it'd be interesting. Then again, I may not want to subject my beloved to have to even sit next to that ugly duckling. At least in mineral grey it seems to somewhat conceal its ugly rear diffuser since it then looks body-colored. Honestly, the more I think about it, look at it, etc., I almost have no desire to even go look at that M235.
Appreciate 0