aiming for 450.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Totaled :-(

Garage List
2009 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx135 View Post
Going to Nurburgring on Sunday. I'm meeting up with some friends in Ramstein about 0730-ish and rolling from there. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

Nick
I'm very interested...though I've never tracked my car...what are the specifics on doing laps at the ring? What's it cost? How many do you normally do?

Thanks,

Rick.[/QUOTE]

Rick, There's really no specifics as long as you know the layout of the track and the limits of your car. A lap is 22 Euros and I try to do at lease 2-3 and then go over to brietscheid and take pics from there. There is also a great spot to eat there too.

If you wanna roll, I can swing by and meet you somewhere in H-berg since I have go "technically" go thru there on my way up to K-town. I have to pick up a friend there and should be by around 0600-0615. Did I say I like to roll eaaaaaaarly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
You pick the worst days to go, lol. Always on the days Im working. I see how it is

Alan, you pick the worst days to be working tell your boss "WWJD" if he finds out you are being deprived of lilterally being in the heavens See if you can call in sick.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
I want a 'Ring toaster! Nick can you pick one up for me? I can pay you when you get back. I might just join you guys. I am off Sunday & Monday. Humm....

30 euro's I think.

The toaster is at this no name gas station near the 'RingWerk on that main road.
I'll get you the toaster. If the bread really comes out like that i'll get one myself Then hear my wife ask me "WTF?!?!?!?!?!"