foghat
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce View Post
yes. yes. and yes.

don't take my word for it though. accoding to this forum's main bms distributor, i'm just a fanboy.

i'd suggest you try out the main tunes (cobb, procede, jb4) and form your own opinion. i'd bet good money that you sell the jb4 and cobb.

lol

so, mike, does that mean that you've ran the procede rev. 3 and cobb stage 2+ on your 335i? i didn't think so. so you're just a bms fanboy. your opinion is about as valuable as some that sticks their head in a thread like this and says: "jb4 ftw i love mine"
I am kinda torn between the procede and jb4. I know the procede can control timing and that is sold as a big plus. But jb4 seems to have much better support - or at least it is more visible.

Heck, last thursday I tried emailing vishnu with some specific questions I had about the procede. The email address I got right from their site bounced back 2 days later with a 'mail server for vishnutuning.com unreachable for too long' error.

Honestly, that does not give me warm fuzzies about support for the product. Whereas Terry emails right back and has a huge presence in his n54tech forum.

So, I dunno.
Appreciate 0