View Single Post
      05-16-2006, 02:24 AM   #77
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
I did spend some more time with him today, and yes i do have an interest in him. I never knew the guy had money up until a few days ago. And i accepted his invitation for our date before i knew. So, its not really fair to say that im going out with him cause he has money.

As for the trip to italy, we talked about it more. He isnt paying for the entire thing. Hes fronting MOST of it. So, in reality .. im pitching in. So its not really a free trip to italy, its a DISCOUNTED trip to Italy lol. And the reason i posted this thread wasnt to ask if i seem like a gold digger or whatever, it was posted to gain some insight and opinions regarding traveling with someone i dont know too well.

Im not fu*king him cause hes taking me to Italy. I know you may not know me personally, but i do have morals and standards. I get hit on alot, and i never accept invitations. Crap, ive never even had a one night stand, and i can count on 1 hand how many partners ive had.. Im a good girl......most of the time.. . I just didnt want to be judged, especially being portrayed as a prostitute
ic... my bad, you know english ain't my first language, so I might of read it wrong -) anyways, do what you feel like and ignore my previous post
Appreciate 0