Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSTuning View Post
If you did the wrap you'd save a ton of coin over a paint job. Using good quality vinyl is going to provided a great finish that will last for years. I'm debating paint or wrapping my car as well currently, I'm heavily leaning towards a color change wrap.
Do it! I'm leaning towards a matte lambo gun metal look, kinda like it. But will most likely just end up color matching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundpilot View Post
OP, wrapping over painting will save you some $$$, but keep in mind that if you get some nicks and tears in the vinyl, you will have to tore off the whole thing and redo it as patching wont look good.
That's a good point to consider, thankfully I have some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelblue View Post
can't believe you're still waiting on those pieces. I would have gone ballistic but what other choice do we have. tough spot to be in. feeling your pain brother
Just confirmed, it shipped on Friday, thankfully I've had a car to drive around for a while, otherwise I would've had to cancel already. Hood / Headlamp should be on the way and be here right around the same time.

NO FRAME DAMAGE FTW!