01-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #5
bmw13
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M - GIAC:S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by YVES1M View Post
I guys, I wiil be in west palm beach area ( singer island) febuary 2 to 6 (not with my car....) but wondering if any 1m entusiast are in the region with moded 1m's... allways cool to see in person beautifull 1m's

Thanks

Yves from montreal canada
I am around that area(Boca Raton), about 30-45 minutes south to be exact. Always willing to meet a fellow enthusiast. I will try to stay in touch as it gets closer friend, please do and try to do the same I actually do 100% of business in Canada! Montreal, Quebec, Toronto and Ottawa. The company I work for supplies/ brokers for the Metro Richelieu chains with select vegetables: Green Pepper, Cucumber, Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Zucchini, Wax Beans, Green Beans, Peruvian Asparagus (Green, White & Purple) and Red, Yellow and Orange Pepper out of Honduras. The weather/ climate there requires produce from elsewhere for the most part of the year but, If I am not mistaken there is a small window where the stores are forced to support the local farmers since they have such a small time frame to produce product. Anyway, looking forward to meeting a fellow enthusiast!
2011 E82 1M #215 of 740
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=877009
Appreciate 0