View Single Post
      12-17-2011, 11:48 PM   #31
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

I was going to but then decided to get some that I know will not rust and will fit perfect. I know from a few people that these do work fine but since you live NJ and most likely deal with snow you should spend some extra cash getting them ceramic coasted or jet coated to avoid rusting and the issue with salting on the roads corroding them. I was originally going to get these and coat them at a local place for 200 bucks. After thinking about it and seeing that they would be $400 DP's I spent the extra 180 and got Macht Schnells instead. I will likely take them off though since I saw no performance gains at all. I have a Performance box and did several runs before and after on the same road in almost exact weather conditions from the night before they went on to the night they went on. I think some others have said the same things. They will help if you are going to push a lot of boost and power, but not a stock to moderate tune levels. Anyone who does see gains with just a street tune is lucky I guess.