View Single Post
      04-21-2013, 06:29 AM   #360
Steph
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M3 Telesto CP MY18

A few days into 1M ownership, so thought I introduced myself here on this forum...

Have been driving a Z4 Coupe 3.0si as daily drive for the past 3.5 years and enjoyed that very much, put almost 100.000km on it. Few months ago it started “itching” to buy something else, and so have been looking to E92 M3 or 1M for some time (and reading this forum). 1M it had to be, like the looks more and the exclusivity vs M3.

Not many 1M’s are for sale these days through BMW dealership in Belgium, there was one BSM and one VO for sale (AW nothing for me). It didn’t took more than a test-drive to go from “just looking” to “I want to buy it now!” feeling… Deciding between the 2 colors was the toughest choice, finally went with VO as this one also had some options I wanted, and so far no regrets.

Car is stock except for Akrapovic exhaust. Enjoying it very much, “laugh out loud” power delivery – although you feel it’s turbocharged, it is in a different league vs. Z4 coupe. Initially I was afraid about this turbo character and the sound, but the test-drive took those concerns away.

Few (smartphone quality..) pics
Attached Images

Appreciate 0