United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Alpine White

Garage List
2017 X3  [0.00]
2013 335i  [0.00]
1987 325is  [0.00]
Opinions Welcome

I placed my order 3 weeks ago after negotiation and such. They offered to give me a pretty reasonable trade on the outgoing 135i, but weren't overly excited about discounting the new one. So I decided on EU delivery and they gave me $1,000 under EU MSRP, plus I will get other rebates like loyalty and CCA. Overall it was a great deal considering the trade. I wasn't thrilled about .002 money factor, so I asked and they said it was the best available.

Fast forward to today. I sold what was going to be my trade-in to a friend. So now I am thinking $1,000 under invoice and .002 mf definitely isn't the best deal straight up. I see a few mentions on this forum regarding .00167 mf rates. For those knowledgeable about leases, I did get the US Residual Value. Relatively speaking it is still a lot of car for the money, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to get the best rates on financing.

I called today and they seem firm on the .002 mf even though I'm pretty confident that is not BMW's best rate for someone of exceptional credit. I'm waiting for the finance guy to call me back with an explanation. I thought about calling BMW Finance, but haven't yet.

I'd love to hear some opinions, thoughts, or other experiences regarding leasing.

FYI-I consider myself pretty knowledgeable regarding leases. I've always purchased cars, but for this one I simply don't care that it technically costs more over time vs. purchasing. I just want to pay the least within the lease range.

Thanks everyone.
Appreciate 0