10-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #28
instag8tr
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 sphr blk 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluephobic(1) View Post
Complaints

1. Ok I am 24 and I consider myself very much a "car guy" I can't stand it when I step into a BMWNA dealership and I can't get any service; is it common place to stereotype young buyers in a manner that deserves less respect than lets say a mid 30's couple and just giving you an idea of who I am I have been active service for 5 years in The Navy and payed for all of my toys in cash

2. When I went to buy my 135i I took my grandfather with me hopefully to pursuade him into looking at the BMW line, and the salesmen there would consistently check on him

3. Even when He told the dealership staff that I was the one that was shopping they still tried to talk through him to me like he was buying the car WTF BMW get of your high horse

Summary: Maybe I had a bad experience but I feel that I am not alone on the younger side of the house and how High end Manufacturers treat us

BTW this was a certain small Dealership in northern OHIO that started with a G and ended with a Y.....

I am in my mid thirties and I still get treated this way at the local BMW dealer. They don't even acknowledge me meanwhile I watch them open doors for other customers. I even left a negative feedback on my one and only survey i received. To sum it up as I told them they need to quit profiling.
Appreciate 0