View Single Post
      10-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #10
Mikbek
1Er Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i

Garage List
I appreciate everyone's feedback. I am open to additional mods that make sense. I guess I was expecting a truly noticeable difference but I definitely got way more than expected after reading on this forum from some that the Dinan stage 2 did not offer much more than the BMW PPK. The difference between the two is actually dramatic by any definition of the word!! It takes a fun, fast car and turns it into a true performance car. No drama, no flat spots. It is what BMW should offer as stock. The reviews and overall status of the 135i would reflect the brutally fast performance car that is there just waiting to be unleashed. I know you can get similar or more performance for the same amount of money or even less but this upgrade is so simple and does not jeopardize warranty. So what do I add next everyone? Looking for logical mods to add power, acceleration and a kick ass exhaust note. The exhaust note currently does not really sound much different than stock besides maybe a little more turbo whine. I prefer mods that do not void warranty and where I do not need to hide from my SA. Suggestions??? Benefit vs cost important too. Thanks everyone!!