United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 135i Alpine/Coral

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
**SOLD**

This car was a European delivery vehicle. I'm the second owner as my friend bought the car and had it shipped back to the US. It just hit 26K miles, has had all service done through BMW. All recalls have been done, I have had zero issues with the fuel pump on this car. It's alpine white with coral red leather. It has the following options:

-6MT
-Comfort Access
-Heated Seats
-M Sport
-All weather mats and carpet mats
-"Year One of the 1" edition

It has the following mods:
-JB3
-Riss Racing catless down pipes
-Front mount intercooler (I'm not sure which brand but it's aftermarket)
-Dual cone intake
-I also have a Riss Racing axel back exhaust that I haven't installed on the car yet I'll throw in
-Matte Black Grills
-Clutch Delay Valve delete

Probably about $5K in mods total.

The interior of the car is a 9/10. It's pretty much spotless and there is very little to no wear on the leather at all. The exterior is an 9/10 and I only say that because of the normal wear and tear rock chips on the front bumper etc. The car runs great and is sickly fast. I have the dyno charts to prove it. 420whp and 493 ft-lbs of torque on map 7. The rear tires were just replaced with BF Goodrich G-Force T/A's and I have new fronts on the way. Car has never been tracked or raced or smoked in.

Here are a few pictures from the European delivery. I will take more of the interior and exterior this week when it stops raining here. Asking $27,500K or best offer. Contact me via this thread or PM.

Incase you are wondering. I love this car to death, but I am working on buying a house and I need to free up some funds so she's got to go.

Last edited by GO135i007; 07-15-2011 at 10:38 AM..
Appreciate 0