View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #78
Sauce
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Montego 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkdog View Post
Because, in my opinion, that's what this thread is all about at its very core. I subscribe to the theory that a man (can't speak for women) chooses his vehicle as a complement to his own sexuality. Whether this is at the root of the OP's question is unclear, as it is quite possible and seems most likely posed as a curiosity question but in a nutshell I think that a man's view of a particular car's sexual 'vibe', as it were, is largely dependent on his own self image. In some cases this manifests itself in what is called 'small c@ck syndrome' (I tried to be more eloquent in my original post but since you've opened the door...) where it is related to well, you know, a man's -uh, size.

Hopefully that explains the analogy I have put forth.
And this is why I hate BMW's lmao. I bought mine because I like to drive, I track the shit out of my car and for the money it's a great compromise. Are you speaking from personal experience? You know a lot of theories also say the one that talks about it is the one that lacks it!
KW V3's, Sparco Pro2000's, Vorshlag CP's, JB4, Heat Wrapped Raceland DP's, aFe stg. 2 Sealed Intake, Miro 111's, Hankook RS3's 225/245 (for now), Seibon M3 CF Hood, Turner Motorsports Alum. Radiator, Big Tom IC, BMW Performance bumper.

Appreciate 0