Thread: Cracked Spoiler
View Single Post
      01-06-2009, 04:04 PM   #21
M2BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Dan,
Like I have told you, disappointing answer. Sub standard packing and your company has learned nothing from the problems you are experiencing. I understand your position on this and as I mentioned in a previous post, I weill just not purchase any item that may be damaged during shipping because the packing is not up to the standards I have seen from other vendors.

I think this thread has run its course and I will not respond to further post on this topic. If people have questions about what occured they can PM me but posting further will serve no purpose.

Also, again I have no problem ordering items from UNITED, in this case though I feel they have dropped the ball and have not learned from it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@UnitedBMW View Post
I understand bud, but that's how they come from BMW and that's how we had them tested at the lab. I wish I had a better answer for you and also wish I could have done it the way I see fit.. unfortunately I can't make FedEx pay up for this situation.

Process: Buy from BMW -> Paint -> Re-pack -> Send

I hope your next experience is a better one, and if we've lost your business I hope you won't be disappointed as an enthusiast. It seems like a dying breed out there, and I hope you continue to have faith in BMW, the dealerships, and vendors alike.
Appreciate 0