///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ennislaw View Post
Unlike OP, I will need an exterior car cover since my 1ster will not be garaged. Is the exterior cover BMW sells sufficient? Or should I purchase another brand, and if so, recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!
Now that I've done (extensive) research, here is what I recommend you do. Call Covercraft directly, and speak to their Outlet store. They don't sell products through the company UNLESS it is through the Outlet Store which on occassion offers very good discounts (e.g. in cases where they have extra fabric laying around).

They offer their best outdoor cover (WeatherShield) for 40% less than list, however only in Black (they apparently order more of the fabric). Here is the link:

http://www.covercraft.com/cover_sale.htm

So if you don't have an issue with the color (which granted will show more dirt/dust than say light gray), you can get a cover that is in the $300s for high $100s!
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0