United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmarm View Post
Thanks for all the input so far.

I think the sale price I am getting is amazing. Wish I was financing but I just got my first job out of college and don't have a lot of capitol to buy this car. I need a car really soon because my Saab is dying. I really want this car, but I don't want a $600 car payment right now either. Maybe I'll put some money down to get the payments lower. I'll keep everyone posted on how this shakes out.
Putting the minimum up front, on a $43K car (which is pretty loaded) your payment will be ~$650. That's with like $2500 out of pocket. I think it's about $30/mo. less for every K you put down on top of that.

Also, working with dealers outside of your home area could come back to bite you when you go in for service. Many dealers only offer loaner cars to their own clients. Haggling over $200 that will be spread out over the duration of a lease is completely worthless. If your local dealer is where you'll be servicing the car, I highly recommend you buy it from them so long as their not off the charts with price.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0