View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #28
eywflyer
Private
Rep
Drives: 135is DSB 6MT 269/613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldracer View Post
Finally I found dealer C, struck a fair deal and early last week, placed an order. Three days later the order was kicked back by BMW NA. From their email: "Unfortunately, we are not able to process this order as the 135is Coupe and Convertible are not available through the European Delivery. Your order bank request has been deleted."

Two days ago I was told the reason is that "135is Production has ended".
I placed a 135is order at a South Florida dealership yesterday (1/10), I'm still educating myself on order status codes etc but I think it is in the order bank with no allocation yet (no production number, 047 status code, Priority 1). My CA said I would get a production number in about 10 weeks, with delivery expected 6-8 weeks after that, which would be early May.

I ordered Deep Sea Blue with manual transmission, the CA looked but as I expected there weren't any of those at any dealership currently.

After reading this thread and some other 047 status code threads last night, I emailed my CA asking some questions. He emailed back this morning saying they had emailed the "BMW distribution and allocation center" to confirm that I would get my order. So we'll see what happens - I'll post here with any further info I receive.

I should have educated myself on the ordering process beforehand, I would have asked a lot more questions at the dealer when the Vehicle Inquiry Report came up with code 047 and no production number.

Last edited by eywflyer; 01-11-2013 at 01:23 PM..
Appreciate 0