10-18-2014, 11:05 AM   #177
Chunner
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is | #341/586

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by edisapimp View Post
Although this would be funny and a total embarrassment, it's not the point. He would be silly to think that his (or any other dinan stage 1,2,3) car would hang with an FBO jb4/cobb car (meth or not), and he'll tell you that, too. He's never been arguing the point that the Dinan tune is faster than any other tune, or even "better" than any other tune. He's merely arguing that for some people's purposes, budgets, and motivations it's better - this has been reiterated over and over again. This is like saying that for some people green pants are better than blue. In fact it's SUCH a moot point at this stage I can't believe anyone is continuing to lend any creedance to either side of the argument. Most of us have got exactly what we want, or at least we're lying to ourselves and everyone else saying that we have what we want, which leaves nothing left to argue over. Cool!?
edisapimp, Thank you for the response. Good thing I am not a silly person.

Here is the link to my first post on this thread. MuNkY6913, read it. This is not a race.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=10
2013 BMW 135is Coupe | Dinan Stage 3 | M3 Subframe Bushings | Dinan Monoball Joints | Dinan Toe Links | 1M Strut Bar | MPS AS/3 - VMR 710's 18x8.5 ET45 / 18x9.5 ET50 | MPSS - BMW 313's 18x7.5 / 18x8.5 | Min Grey, Savanna | Prem, Tech | DCT | Beast #341/586 |

2021 BMW X7 M50i | Alpine White | Children Hauler
Appreciate 0