The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunner View Post
edisapimp, Thank you for the response. Good thing I am not a silly person.

Here is the link to my first post on this thread. MuNkY6913, read it. This is not a race.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=10
Nope. Not reading it. I want to race you and show you with a log that I can take from my phone how well my car and everything is performing with the BMS system instead of dinan. Just because you posted something different in your first post doesn't mean I need to ignore everything else you've posted. Lets do this. Tomorrow. 1 pm Philly. I already told you were to find the specifics. Backup all the videos and comments and tech stuff you were posting. Like I said the last couple pages of posts from you point to you saying, not specifically, dinan is the best out there. You have dinan and I don't, let's see which is best. Don't back out now, you had such a strong thing going with all the rave reviews you found.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0