View Single Post
      03-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #15
SchlauCow
Rep
Drives: Honda M6

*still looking for local DC area pickups*

>>>>side skirts still available. painted le mans blue.

>>>>depos with HID 6000k, and LED turn signals, LED rings still available. gonna throw them away soon... $50 for everything. issues with them as noted in a PM to another member:

"hey bud, i just took pics and posted them on the thread. found an issue with the depos. two pieces broke off on the right headlamp when i shipped them from germany to here.

that pieces ensure the headlight secures from the top and ensures the headlamp is 'flush' with the hood. (look at your current headlamps, it's the same piece so you can see what i'm talking about.)

The broken pieces won't affect functionality, but obviously, it's a broken piece. if you're diligent, you can fix it by drilling small holes in the sides and then securing with a screw or thick fishing line (like that firewire stuff). otherwise, i'm rather sure there will be a small gap from your hood to the top of the headlight.

Anyways, if you're still interested, i'll throw in some LED turn signals with the capacitors and give you everything for $50."
Appreciate 0