United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagekko View Post
I havent found the time to take the dealer tech on a test drive, but now its on the high priority list for next week since my 135 tried to kill me. Like many I have a sometimes erratic DCT, well it could of killed me this past weekend.

I was approaching a red light, no one in front of me, was only going about 40ish, think I was in M tranny mode, maybe S. Slowing down for the light with intention of coming to a complete stop. The car wanted to still accelerate, full pressure on the brake pedal, and the car wont stop, its pushing me into the intersection. Luckily no car in any direction, so I let off the brake and go through red light. Car acted normal after that.... WTF! I have had a quick RPM blip make the car jump with a light foot on the break, but this was 3-4 seconds of it accelerating with foot firmly on the brake.

After all the reading I have done on this site, I never heard of this happening to anyone else?
Common DCT problem, I believe. Was the AC on? If so, there is an easy fix, you'll need to get a software patch. SIB 12-14-14? Lots of info on these threads about this.
Appreciate 1