View Single Post
      06-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #310
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessed View Post
Penalties? You want to punish him? Sounds like you've punished him and me and everyone else in this thread enough. Unbelievable! What penalties is **********s paying for not delivering ANYONES wheels even remotely close to on time?

According to everyone except **********s, you can cancel your order with forgestar as long as production hasn't started. Kevin very clearly states production didn't start yet when he offered his refund. Your contract makes the taliban look friendly. It is designed to protect you from legal recourse while you screw your customers.
Again, who are you and what was your order number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74 View Post
At this point, I think anyone who buys anything else from these guys only has themselves to blame. It's pretty obvious what kind of business they're running, and how they deal with issues.

People in this group buy got screwed, but from this point on, I'm not going to have much sympathy for people who are dealing with them.

Only two people haven't received their wheels yet, 1buster is the only person who is continuing to chime in daily. I check everyday to see if his wheels are ready to ship. That will probably be the happiest day of my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Since we were mentioned in this thread - we are VMR's only stocking retailer for VMR in BMW fitments, and do stock wheels in house as well as VMR's warehouse. We do not purchase or sell blemished wheels, nor powdercoat wheels that are considered blemished. I have personally visited their factory and have seen first hand of how VMR's wheels were manufactured and attention to quality.

Libel is a serious issue, I would suggest you checking facts before posting on an open forum and instead focus that attention to your company's own issues with your customers.
Thanks for chiming in Tom. never accused you or your company of anything here. Just stating facts that I've heard about other vendors. I think it's great that you stock VMR wheels. I remember 5 years ago after Mike************ was the first to introduce and market the VMR wheels, we were stocking VMR wheels in BMW fitments as well. But its irrelevant to the thread, again thanks for jumping in!
Appreciate 0