View Single Post
      02-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #26
SpencerMH
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M, M6 GC, 718GT4, F355GTS6

I was hesitant in getting the non electronic wheel, wasn't sure how much of a difference it would be, but I'm very happy with it and it really makes the driving experience great with the feel of it. I'd spend my money on some go fast bits first if you haven't done any tune, intake parts, lowering the car a bit and larger tires would also take precedent but its a good mod.
It adds a lot to the interior to make it feel sporty, I was also hesitant of the carbon fiber trim piece(autotecnik) that you can see in on of the photos, but again it looks great in person and makes the car feel more unique, I never loved the interior, i came from a 335 which was nicer and a good friend has a 135 with a great color/wood combo and his interior is overall nicer, the steering wheel has made me feel a lot better about the interior, sorry for the crummy iphone pics but you get the idea and better than nothing:
Attached Images